Rallye BMW understands that returning a vehicle that you have learned to rely on can be a stressful process. At Rallye BMW, we pride ourselves on making the lease return process as swift and pleasant as possible. Provided below are answers to popular questions asked during the lease return process.
Our Lease Maturation Department is available:
Monday - Friday 9:00am to 9:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am to 6:00pm
- When is the best time to start exploring my end of lease options?
The optimal time for you to start preparing for your vehicle to come off lease is between 90-120 days prior to your lease maturing. There are several programs available right now for you to choose from to enter a new BMW from Rallye BMW.
- What are the benefits of leasing a BMW again?
For returning lease customers, the $350 disposition fee will be waived when entering a new lease/loan with BMW Financial Services again, as well as the security deposit will be waived (with approved credit).
- My lease is not due, but I need to replace the tires on my vehicle, what are the guidelines to replacing them?
To replace the tires on the vehicle, please remember that if the vehicle came originally equipped with run-flat tires, it must be returned with run flat tires. If the vehicle is returned with non-run flat tires the customer is subject to a charge-back per tire not equipped.
Models that are equipped with run-flat tires:
-2006 and newer 3-series sedans and wagons
-2007 and newer 3-series coupes and convertibles.
-2006 and newer 5-series sedans and wagons equipped with sport package.
-2007 and newer X5 SUV's.
-All Z4 convertible roadsters and coupes.
-All 1-series coupes and convertibles.
- What if I want to purchase my leased vehicle?
Contact your personal BMW Lease-End Specialist to schedule a VIP Appointment at (866) 774-9140 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What if I did not lease my vehicle from Rallye BMW, can I still turn in my lease?
Yes, Rallye BMW will gladly schedule your appointment to turn in you lease vehicle, no matter where you vehicle originated from. Please call 516-393-7777 to schedule the appointment
- I still have time on my lease, but I may need more miles, how can I obtain them?
Additional miles can be purchased at a discount amount if they are purchased prior to you lease being 120 days from the lease termination date. If you would like to purchase more miles you may contact BMW Financial Services at: 800-578-5000.
- What if I am interested in re-leasing my BMW, how do I proceed?
Re-lease quotes can be obtained by contacting BMW Financial Services within the last 60 days of the lease for various terms.
- I may have damages that exceed the normal limit of wear & tear, where should I go from here?
It is your best interest to contact your Client Advisor to schedule a pre-inspection on the vehicle. This can help you avoid charges at the end of the lease.