BMW Safety Features
When you’re behind the wheel of a new BMW, you can enjoy the pinnacle of automotive luxury. From high-powered performance capabilities to luxury interior offerings, BMW vehicles are engineered to elevate your Syosset driving experience. Although, BMWs also excel in terms of their safety features. The brand’s latest safety technologies improve your visibility on Westbury streets, monitor your surroundings, and help prevent collisions. Keep reading with Rallye BMW to learn more about the lineup of innovative BMW safety features. Then, schedule a test drive to see how these features operate in real-time.
BMW’s Latest Safety Technology
With major advancements in automotive safety technology, now more than ever, drivers want a vehicle that’s designed to keep them as safe as possible on Roslyn roadways. BMW understands this and the brand has engineered some of the smartest and most intuitive safety and driver-assist features on the market. Take a look at some of BMW’s latest safety features:
- Steering and Lane Control Assistant – Will alert you when it senses you drifting out of your lane.
- Traffic Jam Assistant – Helps you maintain a safe distance from the vehicle in front of you.
- Lane Keeping Assistant – Provides steering assistance to help you remain in your lane.
- Lane Departure Warning – Vibrates the steering wheel if you switch lanes without signaling, and also notifies you of potential collision risks.
- Approach Control – Engages your brakes if the vehicle in front of you comes to a sudden stop.
- Intelligent Emergency Call – Immediately calles emergency services when you get into an accident.
- Night Vision – Provides a warning on your BMW’s head-up display, or enables audible alerts or automatic braking, when pedestrians or animals are crossing your path at night.
- Parking Assist – Help you parallel park and ease into tight parking spaces.
- Speed Limit Assist – Places speed limit information on the display, and it can automatically adjust to the current speed limit.
- Road Sign Recognition – Scans road signs and displays them on the screen.
As you can see, the latest BMW safety features and driver-assist features are highly innovative and manufactured to deliver a seamless and protective driving experience. Even the former IIHS-HLDI ( Insurance Institute for Highway Safety- Highway Loss Data Institute) president Adrian Lund has attested to the effectiveness of BMW safety.
Learn More About BMW Vehicles with Rallye BMW
When you drive a BMW in Jericho, you can rest assured that the safety of yourself and your passengers is a priority. Explore our hub of manufacturer information to learn more about the brand’s technology and models. Then, when you’re ready to secure the keys to your own vehicle, you can buy a BMW from home!