2019 BMW 3 Series Performance
The 2019 BMW 3 Series once again sets the standard for the segment. All new for 2019, you can still expect the dynamic driving performance the 3 Series is known for, but this updated version has been enhanced to deliver more power, agility, and excitement than ever before. Rallye BMW is delighted to share the latest BMW 3 Series specs with drivers in the Roslyn area. Learn more about the BMW 3 Series performance before setting up a test drive you won’t soon forget.
BMW 3 Series Engine Options
Great performance starts with outstanding engine options, and the BMW 3 Series engine choices do not disappoint.
- The 330i and 330i xDrive are both outfitted with a 2.0-liter BMW TwinPower Turbo inline 4-cylinder engine capable of producing 255 hp.
- Upgrade to the BMW M340i or M340i xDrive, and you will see your performance boosted to 382 hp, thanks to the 3.0-liter BMW M Performance TwinPower Turbo inline 6-cylinder, 24-valve BMW 3 Series engine.
BMW 3 Series Performance Features
The new BMW 3 Series was designed with exceptional performance in mind. Its frame is lighter and lower than ever before. Its aggressive new stance is not only sleek but functional as well. Its improved agility is also thanks in part to a new suspension system that was tested at the world famous Nürburgring.
The following features contribute to the outstanding BMW 3 Series specs:
- Dynamic Stability Control (DSC), including Brake Fade Compensation, Start-off Assistant, Brake Drying, and Brake Stand-by features; with Dynamic Traction Control (DTC)
- 5-link rear suspension featuring cast-aluminum upper transverse arms
- High-performance, lightweight, 4-wheel ventilated disc brakes with Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), Dynamic Brake Control (DBC) and Cornering Brake Control (CBC)
- Double-pivot-type front suspension with anti-roll bar and stiffer spring struts
BMW M Performance Options
If you are looking for the ultimate BMW 3 Series performance, you will want to see what the M340i and M340i xDrive have to offer. In addition to the more powerful BMW 3 Series engine, Jericho drivers can enjoy features such as electronically controlled engine cooling, the M Sport Differential, and M Sport brakes. The BMW 3 Series specs are sure to impress even the most discerning drivers.
Experience BMW 3 Series Performance in Person at Rallye BMW
The best way to learn about the 2019 BMW 3 Series performance is with a test drive at Rallye BMW. From the BMW 3 series engine choices to its aerodynamic new design, you are sure to get more than a few admiring glances while behind the wheel on the Syosset roads. Contact us today to set up your test drive. You can also compare the 3 Series vs. 5 Series before making your decision.
More from Rallye BMW
Saturday, June 8th 12 PM – 5 PM On Saturday, June 8th, Rallye BMW will be hosting its 2nd adoption event in partnership with North Shore Animal League America – the world’s largest, most comprehensive no-kill rescue and adoption organization. Come out to support this great organization with us – you might even find a…
The 2019 BMW 3 Series once again sets the standard for the segment. All new for 2019, you can still expect the dynamic driving performance the 3 Series is known for, but this updated version has been enhanced to deliver more power, agility, and excitement than ever before. Rallye BMW is delighted to share the latest…
Shopping for a 2019 BMW 5 Series in Syosset but not sure what performance options are out there? Take a look at each 5 Series engine offering and performance features to decide what trim level and specs are right for you. Then contact your local authorized BMW retailer to schedule a test drive and get…