2024 BMW X5 Preview
The 2024 BMW X5 was recently unveiled at the Ritz Carlton on Amelia Island, a golf club off the coast of northeastern Florida. Take a moment to learn about the upcoming BMW X5, as well as some other highlights of the event. Then, apply for financing and contact Rallye BMW in Westbury to learn more about how to reserve your 2024 BMW X5 before its release date in greater Syosset, as we expect limited supply and high demand!
2024 BMW X5 Debut Information
The 2024 BMW X5 will be manufactured alongside the BMW X6 in April at the BMW Group Plant. Deliveries in greater Roslyn will be this Summer. Highlights of the 2024 BMW X5 will include:
- Three engine options, including a 375-hp turbocharged inline-six, the plug-in hybrid powertrain with a combined 483 hp and 40 miles of electric range, and a 523-hp V8 twin-turbo engine. Each of these engine options is paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission.
- The BMW X5 will be available with an optional third row.
- A few standard features will include a power-adjustable steering column, heated front seats, a panoramic sunroof, dual-zone automatic climate control, a power rear liftgate, rain-sensing windshield wipers, Android Auto™/Apple CarPlay compatibility, wireless smartphone charging pad, 5G Wi-Fi hotspot, and customizable ambient lighting.
- The BMW X5 can be equipped with an optional Bowers & Wilkins surround-sound audio system with diamond-domed tweeters.
- Inside the BMW X5, you’ll find a BMW Curved Display with BMW iDrive 8 infotainment software that covers two-thirds of the dashboard.
Other Highlights of the Event
Alongside the 2024, BMW X5 preview, the Amelia Island event also included the unveiling of the 2025 BMW X6, the M Competition versions of both models, and the new BMW i7 xDrive60 EV. Alongside several debuts, the event featured several exhibits of classic BMW models, including:
- The BMW 3.0 CSL ‘Batmobile’
- The sole 1960 BMW 507 Sport Series II
- The BMW Williams FW22 Formula One race car
- 40 more BMW classic cars
Reserve the 2024 BMW X5 Near Jericho
The BMW X5 is in the middle of production, and deliveries on Long Island will be made this Summer. We expect high demand, so be sure to reserve your 2024 BMW X5 ahead of its release date at our Westbury showroom, and if you have further questions, call Rallye BMW at (516) 226-7651. And while you’re here, be sure to explore our SUV-buying tips!
More from Rallye BMW
The new 2024 BMW XM Label Red is finally on deck after months of speculation by Syosset and Roslyn BMW enthusiasts. This incredible new model fuses an M HYBRID drivetrain with additional performance and one-of-a-kind visual craftsmanship that only highlights the tremendous power it brings to the table. With an unprecedented 738 horsepower, it’s the…
The 2023 BMW i7 is well-known to Syosset drivers as a high-performance electric sedan with ranges up to 321 miles. But what many people don’t know is that the 2023 BMW i7 interior options are just as innovative as this model’s thrilling, gas-free performance. Not to mention, the BMW i7 dimensions and BMIW i7 interior…
Welcome to the world of modern technology and unmatched luxury with the all-new 2024 BMW 5 Series. With this vehicle, you get to learn what true comfort and quality mean as you cruise the Syosset and Jericho roads. So we’re both proud and excited to give you a preview of this awe-inspiring sedan and…